We are SO excited to bring you our first Annual Costume Contest Sponsored by Allison Almond Personal Concierge.
“I’m the person you contact when you need a task or chore done. With a smile and a helping hand, I will do your errands, help you pack or unpack when moving, be your extra set of hands when you have a party, organize your home, pet sit, anything that will help you. I’m the person you can count on.”
Anaheim Moms Blog is putting on an annual costume photo contest, starting this year! Enter your little pumpkin(s) for a chance to win the grand prize!
And what is the grand prize?!
A $100 Target Gift Card! Yes, that’s right!! So get the photos sent in!
Email photo entries to [email protected]
****This policy is to make sure that those of you with private social media accounts or those of you without them are able to play.****
How To Enter:
- Email your Halloween Costume photos of your kiddos to [email protected] by noon on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017.
- We strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter using the following official tags: #AMBHalloweenContest2017 and tag @anaheimmomsblog
- Once the contest photo album is posted live on November 1st – share it on your Facebook page, email it to your friends and family – do whatever you can to get those votes in!
- All of the pictures received will be posted in the album on our Facebook page by 9pm Wednesday, November 1st. We will re-share the album each day until the November 5th. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by Sunday, November 5th (8pm) will win the grand prize.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, November 6th!
- Pictures should be family friendly. AMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph). By sending the picture to Anaheim Moms Blog, you are agreeing to have the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE (1) official entry per child.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to [email protected], not posted to our Facebook page. AMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- When you email your photo, please be sure to include your name & your child’s name (first is fine) and costume title.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to navigate to the AMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).
Good luck! We can’t wait to see your entries!